I will be slowly re-opening for face-to-face support programmes in July.
In order to ensure that my work space is ‘Covid secure’, I will
- work behind a Perspex screen
- provide ‘client only’ bathroom and washing facilities for clients to use on arrival and departure
- regularly clean the work surfaces
- provide each client with their own materials
- replace contact exercises and activities with alternative non-contact versions
- provide direct entrance through the garden
- keep the room well-ventilated
- provide other visitors with safe space at least 2m away
- provide remote sessions whenever possible and appropriate
Unfortunately no refreshments can be provided. Clients will be invited to bring their own snacks and water.